Hi guys, thanks for stopping by! I’ve been nominated by the lovely Becca for the Liebster Award, so without much further ado, here are my answers to her questions. I’ve only recently started following Becca’s blog, but I do look forward to her frequent posts, especially Mondays, which have a Mental Health theme at the moment. Definitely take a look!
Anyway onto the award.
Here are my answers to Delilah’s questions:
1. What’s one thing about yourself that we don’t know already?
Later this month, I’m heading off to France for a week of sailing. I’ve never been sailing before, but it was an opportunity that came up at work, and I couldn’t say no! I’m hoping for some sun, would be lovely to get a tan!!
2. Do you play or watch any sports?
Yes loads!! These days I watch more sports than I play – football, rugby, cricket and tennis mainly – though I like to run and row too!
3. Do you play any instruments? If you do, what do you play?
Not anymore, as a kid growing up I had piano lessons, but I didn’t practice enough. Would love to be able to play the piano now though, maybe one day!
4. Do you speak any languages other than English?
At school I learnt some French and German, though I’ve forgotten a lot of it since then. I’m currently teaching myself a little bit of Spanish. Hopefully I’ll get fluent one day!
5. Where in the world would you most like to travel to?
Argh I always struggle to answer this question! There’s so many amazing places that I would love to visit!! I’d love to travel through-out Europe, to Spain, Italy, France and Germany. It’d be great to visit America and Australia some day too!
6. What was your favourite subject at school?
I used to love a lot of my subjects at school – Maths, French and History – but I think my favourite would have to have been PE (though some of you might not think that it’s a proper subject!)
7. What would be your perfect job?
Ooh I really don’t know! As you might have gathered, I’ve always loved sports, so maybe something related to that. I’ve done a little bit of football coaching these past few years, which I have really enjoyed, and I’m currently working in PE at a school. Still got a long working life ahead of me though!
8. What’s your favourite thing to do to relax?
There’s a few things I love to do, depending on the time of day. I really enjoy reading, and try to read most days – I find it so relaxing, getting lost in another world. I also like to cook, and find it so satisfying seeing the raw ingredients become a delicious dinner! And sometimes, but only sometimes, I like to do nothing at all!!
9. What’s your ideal Saturday night?
Well I don’t usually lead an exciting life, to be honest – most of my friends are currently studying at uni. But in an ideal world, I’d be out enjoying their company and catching up.
10. Do you have any pets?
Afraid not. I’m not really an animal person, in truth.
11. If you could give one piece of advice to your readers, what would it be?
Tough question!! … I’d keep it pure and simple, and just remind them to keep telling their story no matter what. Even when you think no one is listening, share your wisdom, your confessions, your thoughts and feelings – you’ll be surprised just how much people value you.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What are you most afraid of?
- How would you describe your paradise?
- Do your friends and family know you blog?
- What’s the one thing you wish you could write about, but you don’t feel comfortable actually writing about?
- What’s your biggest ambition in life?
- If you’re having a bad day what cheers you up?
- Can money buy happiness?
- What is your favourite meal to cook?
- What quality do you most appreciate in yourself?
- Do you have a favourite post that you have written? Please share! 🙂
Thank you for reading! I know that many of you have done this recently, so don’t feel like you have to do it again! I just thought I’d take this opportunity to highlight your blogs, I really enjoy following each and every one, so if you’re reading this and you’re not familiar with one of these blogs, I’d really recommend you head over there now!
Hope you all have a lovely day! Looking forward to reading your answers! 🙂