A big thank you to Claudia for nominating me for this award. Whilst I haven’t been following Claudia’s blog for long, I always keep an eye out for her new posts. Please check out her blog! 🙂
Anyway on to the award…
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set 11 questions for them.
- I LOVE sports. Every single one. My life revolves around them. Whist football (soccer) is my favourite, I have also played rugby and cricket. I enjoy running and rowing too!
- I am a qualified football coach, and help out at a local club once a week.
- I frequently go to the gym. I find it such a great release from the pressures of everyday life.
- I have two part-time jobs. One as a shop assistant in a local clothes shop and the other as a PE assistant at my old school!
- Other than PE my favourite subject at school was probably French.
- I love learning languages and have recently started to teach myself Spanish.
- Hopefully one day I will go travelling which will enable me to learn and develop these skills.
- I didn’t want to go to university, and it took me a long time to accept that that was ok.
- I have suffered from stress, anxiety and depression. And found blogging and other bloggers a great help.
- I used to write quite a bit of poetry, but haven’t been able to write much lately.
- I love to cook. Lasagne has to be one of my favourites!
- Chocolate cake or Mac and cheese?
Mac and cheese. Not a big fan of chocolate cake.
2. What languages can you speak, and what one language would you like to learn?
I can only speak English, though I’d love to be able to speak more! I’m currently trying to teach myself Spanish, and I learnt French at school too.
3. What’s your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Haha, erm, I don’t remember, sorry!
4. Most used app on your phone?
Haha, probably this WordPress one!
5. This is a common question, but I’m genuinely interested – what do you aspire to be when you grow up?
I really don’t know. It’s a question that I ask myself all the time. I’ve decided to just focus on what I enjoy and see where that takes me.
6. What’s the closest object to you on your right?
That’d be my radio.
7. What’s the weirdest prank call you’ve ever made?
Haha to be honest, I’m not much of a practical joke person. Though come to think of it, I did manage to convince my friend into thinking that I was a qualified hairdresser. He would have let me cut his hair had I not told him!
8. Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
Erm, I’m probably going to be really shallow here, and go for attractive and die in a year. As long as I’m happy!
9. Choose one blogger you know and describe them in 5 words.
I probably started following Gemma ‘s blog about a year ago now. And I have got to know her quite well, I’m so glad to have met her. Gemma is supportive, caring, open, strong and a great friend.
10. What’s your perfect pizza order?
Usually I’d order an Hawaiian.
11. If you could ask me any question, what would it be?
Good question!! How about… If you could go back in time, just for a week, and witness an event for the first time or relive a memory, where and when would you go?
- Do you have a favourite quote? Please share 🙂
- What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
- What do you miss most about school? If you haven’t left yet, what do you think you will miss most?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
- Best advice someone has given you?
- If you could go back in time, just for a week, and witness an event for the first time or relive a memory, where and when would you go?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- Do you have a favourite post that you have written? If so, which one? Feel free to link! 🙂
- Do your friends and family know that you blog?
- How would you spend your perfect weekend?
- Any blogs that you’d recommend a follow of?
Thanks for reading this extra-long post today! It’d be great to hear some of your answers. If you don’t have time to answer all of them, feel free to pick and choose one and leave your response in the comments. I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 🙂