Yet again I would like to thank B.G. from Getting Through Anxiety for nominating me for another award, I really do appreciate it and it is a great opportunity to get to know a little more about other bloggers.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links
- Notify each blogger’s you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Today I have decided to write on a theme. And the theme is something I can’t go without. It is forever on my mind, no matter the time of day. Today’s theme is food! 🙂
- I have had the same breakfast everyday for over a year now. Yeah I admit that it’s a little weird, but it’s easy, tasty and keeps me full for hours. It is, of course, porridge.
- Sometimes when I know that I have a particularly long day at work ahead I actually have two breakfasts. The first is a nice big bowl of porridge with a handful of nuts and raisins whilst the second is two poached eggs on toast. Absolute heaven!
- I love to cook, though I don’t as often as I should. I help my mum with dinner pretty much every evening, but I only cook by myself once or twice a week.
- Usually I don’t follow a recipe when I make dinner. I read up on the general gist of the meal and then experiment from there.
- Some of my favourite meals that I have cooked recently are spaghetti carbonara, lasagne and chicken pie!
Anyhow thanks again for reading. I won’t be specific with my nominations today, but feel free to join in the themed fun! Let me know what you think. What are some of your favourite meals? It’d be great if you could recommend a delicious recipe or two!
Have a lovely weekend! 🙂