Thanks to B.G. for nominating me for the Miranda Sings Award. B is a fantastic blogger and a lovely friend. Her blog Getting Through Anxiety is well worth a follow if you don’t already!
- Announce your win by labelling the post, and tag who nominated you!
- Include the featured imagine in your post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers and link your nominations in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (Can be appearance, personality, skill, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. For example; don’t say “I’m prettier than the average person.”
7 Things I Love About Myself:
- I’m very organised and hate mess.
- I try to see the best in people.
- As well as looking after my physical health, I take a great interest in my mental wellbeing.
- I encourage others (as well as myself) to speak out about how we feel. I try to no longer hide from my emotions, instead I now make every effort to embrace them, understand them, and learn from them.
- I’m trustworthy.
- Suffering from stress, anxiety and depression have made me more resilient.
- I’m more than happy to go that extra mile for you, even if you won’t be there when I get back!
Anyhow, I’m about to undertake a little rule breaking I’m afraid. A lot of the bloggers that I follow have recently posted on this award, so I have decided not to nominate anyone in particular. Although if you’d like to take part, you’re more than welcome to. You don’t even need to post it, it’s just a good opportunity to acknowledge what you like about yourself!
Thanks, as ever, for reading. And I hope you all have a lovely day/night!