Once again, I have been nominated by Carla Louise over at The Melodramatic Confessions of Carla Louise for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Thank you, I’m so grateful, it is lovely to be recognised! Please check out her blog! She’s not afraid to tackle difficult topics in the hope that one day things will change!
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post.
- Write 7 interesting things about yourself.
I know some of you might have done this recently, so don’t feel obliged to do it again, but I just want to show my appreciation for some good blogs and the great people that write them! If you’re reading this, feel free to take part!
7 facts about me:
- Although I live in England I am a quarter German, but I’ve never visited the country and I can’t speak any of the language either.
- I used to write quite a bit of poetry, but I haven’t been able to write much lately. You can still find a few of my old ones on here though!
- I currently have two part-time jobs. One at a clothes shop in my local high street and one at my old school working in the PE department. I can’t believe I’m now a member of staff at my old school, but it is so interesting to view life from a teacher’s perspective.
- I suffer from anxiety, stress and depression and have for a few years now. But I’m starting to get to grips with it.
- Although my writing can sometimes be rather expressive, in conversation I am more guarded. I tend to be quite economical with the truth.
- I love sport, though I don’t play as much as I used to. I still love to play football, rugby, cricket, as well as going running and rowing when I can!
- Writing on here has been a great help to me. Sometimes we don’t appreciate how many other people can relate when we’re struggling. We tend to keep things to ourselves and suffer in silence. Through this blog I’m trying to make a difference, in both my life and in yours.
Thank you for reading, I hope you have a nice day!